Christmas is well and truly upon us, so what could be more romantic than a Christmas wedding? Winter is such a magical time to get married as you can include all of those warming details such as real log fires, cosy wraps for your guests and a wintery tipple of mulled wine or sloe gin.
Of course, a Christmas wedding wouldn’t be complete without the confetti moment. Each month, Shropshire Petals use their Pick & Mix tool to create a new confetti mix to feature as their Mix of the Month. December’s is perfect for a Christmas wedding with its rich red tones with a splash of ivory and green. Made up using Icing Sugar delphinium petals, Burgundy Berry cornflower petals, Lady in Red rose petals and Bramble hydrangea petals, the mix is also ideal for decorating your table this Christmas Day.
Shropshire Petals share their top 5 confetti ideas for your Christmas wedding
1. Add a sprinkling of your chosen confetti mix to tablecloths. Choose contrasting colours to make the confetti really stand out. To keep your tables simple when using a lot of colour, why not make a centrepiece feature using a selection of baubles in your wedding theme colours and surround these with confetti for a soft chic look.
2. Place small real Christmas trees along your aisle and add a scattering of Icing Sugar confetti to make it look like snow. Combine this with some scattered down your aisle as a petal path for you to walk upon.
3. Make confetti filled baubles to place on a small branch for a quirky table centrepiece. Fill them with your chosen confetti, and add your guests’ names to them as an alternative keepsake favour.
4. Decorate your cake table with some holly and Lady in Red rose petals. Add some tea lights in small glass jars for some subtle romantic lighting.
5. And don’t forget the all important confetti moment. Use Icing Sugar delphinium petals on their own to create a pretty faux snow confetti effect.
For more inspiration and confetti ideas, follow Shropshire Petals on social media and visit, www.shropshirepetals.com.
Get 10% off orders over £50 by visiting, www.shropshirepetals/vowsandvenues.