Vintage and DIY weddings are set to be popular again in 2017. Shropshire Petals have just launched their pretty new Pink Rose Heads, which are perfect for adding some DIY styling to vintage or pink themed weddings.
Together with their already popular cream rose heads, peony heads and rose buds, the pink rose heads complement the collection beautifully.
Shropshire Petals share their top 5 ways to using their freeze-dried rose and peony heads.
1. Attached florist wire to the base of rose heads for adding into floral displays or bouquets for longer lasting arrangements.
2. Place rose heads in wheat sheaves with some other dried or fresh flowers for a pretty contrasting natural table centrepiece.
3. Use rose or peony heads to decorate your DIY cake. A plain white iced cake looks stunning when dried flowers
are placed on and around it. This will turn something simple into a real feature that will complement the rest of your styling.
4. Scatter dried flower heads on crisp white tablecloths to add some texture and a touch of colour to your table décor.
5. Make your own DIY floral headband using some fresh green foliage, dried rose heads and lavender for a pretty vintage boho hair decoration.
Rose heads will last perfectly for up to four months as they are freeze-dried. Available in packs of 10 for £21. For more information and inspiration, visit www.shropshirepetals.com.