Let’s raise a glass to the happy couple! Champagne glasses are the iconic wedding gift, encompassing all the celebration, fun and elegance of the big day itself. But what if you could upgrade that wedding gift to something extra special?
As luck would have it, Vows and Venues has teamed up with unique home accessories emporium, Hurn & Hurn, to give you the chance of winning a set of 6 stunning Pols Pottencoloured champagne flutes; the perfect wedding gift for the next Mr & Mrs in your life (or a treat for yourself – we won’t tell if you don’t!)
If you’ve been agonisingover what type of gift to get for the happy couple, you really can’t go wrong with champagne glasses. A gift like this will score highly in both aesthetics and practicality, forever serving as a happy reminder of the wedding with each and every use.
A bit about the prize
Each beautifully unique champagne glass is vibrantly colouredand expertly cut with its own individual pattern, creating a set of 6 one-of-a-kind celebration glasses for all celebrations. The glasses stand at 24 cm tall with elegant, clear glass stems and 6 cm sturdy bases, and come beautifully presented in their own special Pols Pottengift box – easy to wrap, easy to store, easy to keep safe.
The distinctive patterns make each glass shine with its own personality, from elegant diamond cross hatching and vertical stripes to bubbly spots and mirrored zig-zags. The intricate cut glass and rich colourstaining makes them so pretty that you’d be forgiven for using them purely for decoration, but it’s when they’re filled with the fizzy stuff that these glasses look truly stunning.
So whether you’re on the lookout for the perfect wedding gift for upcoming nuptials or fancy upgrading your own glassware collection, you’ll score maximum gift originality points with the Pols Pottenmixed-cuttings champagne glasses.
To enter simply answer the question
What kind of glasses are Hurn&Hurn giving away? -
Answer using the link below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Vows & Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 1st August 2018.
* The prize is z set of 6 stunning mixed-cuttings champagne glasses from Hurn & Hurn. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is two compulsory entries which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on information given within the description and following Vows & Venues Twitter page. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.