Who doesn’t love shopping for a new wedding outfit? It’s practically an unwritten rule that, once that wedding invitation lands on the doormat, you need to be on the lookout for a fabulous new outfit to rock up to the venue in.
It helps if there’s a big and beautiful range of styles to choose from. And it helps even more if you can get your hands on a chunk of free money to help pay for it. Funnily enough that’s exactly what we’re offering right here. Vows and Venues has teamed up with exclusive designer fashion label, Zen Wardrobe, to put you in with a chance of winning £50 worth of vouchers to spend absolutely anywhere on the Zen site.
A bit about Zen Wardrobe
Zen is all about soft silhouettes and comfortable styling with an edge of sophistication and class. Each and every piece in the Zen Wardrobe collection focuses on four key elements – texture, fit, colour and accessories – creating a range of boutique clothing, shoes and bags that you can turn to for practically any occasion. A wedding, perhaps?
There’s also an incredible range of designer jewellery to complete your looks with, including some seriously unique wow-factor necklaces and bracelets to set off your style perfectly.
It’s precisely these eye catching fashion house designs along with the high quality fabrics and expert tailoring that make Zen Wardrobe the perfect place for wedding guests to find a knock-out ensemble for the upcoming nuptials. Whether you’re going down the classic dress and heels route or if you fancy styling a smart jumpsuit and blazer look, you can make sure your entrance is the most impressive (after the bride, of course) with a little help from Zen and our competition.
Fancy bagging yourself this incredible prize right at the peak of wedding season?
Use the link below to enter:
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Vows & Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 1st August 2018.
* The prize is £50 of vouchers to spend online sponsored by Zen Wardrobe. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is two compulsory entries which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on information given within the description and following Vows & Venues Twitter page. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.