Want to win a personalised wedding sign, make sure you read on - 2018 is forecast to be a great year for love. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to tie the knot on the 18th May this year and Ed Sheeran is building a private chapel at his home in Suffolk, ready to wed his childhood sweetheart, Cherry Seaborn. We highly anticipate fairy tale-style weddings from both couples!
Love is definitely in the air and its infectious haze has inspired us to partner up with the personalised gift website, I Just Love It, to give one lucky winner the ultimate wedding accessory… A personalised wedding sign that’s simply enchanting! Not only are they giving away a fully personalised, London-style street sign, the gift will be shipped straight to your door, ready to direct your guests to the wedding venue.
I Just Love It are an industry-leading personalised gift website, founded by two friends, Mike Herbert and Kevin Spindler. They dig up original, witty, edgy, quirky, novel products – of the personalised and non-personalised variety – bringing them together in one handy online environment. Their gift collection is ever-expanding, helping to give you an exhilarating shopping experience.
As one of the leading ecommerce consumer sites in the UK, they serve up one-of-a-kind products ranging from customisable gifts from birthday books for children, to wedding presents and alcohol. The products are all made in the UK and are extremely affordable, making them the go to website for thoughtful gifts for any occasion.
Win a personalised wedding sign from I Just Love It
I Just Love It are giving away a fantastic personalised wedding sign for one lucky winner.
Personalised with yours and your partner’s names, any location and date, you’ll have a keepsake to transform your wedding day into the most memorable time of your life. After all, you’re marrying soul-mate, and what better way to commemorate the moment than a personalised sign you’ll still use once the clock strikes 12?!
For your chance to win this prize, simply answer the question below:
What is the colour of I Just Love It’s gift bag in their logo?
Just go on to I Just Love it website here for the answer and click the link below to enter.
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Vows and Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 31st May 2018.
* The prize is a personalised wedding sign sponsored by I Just Love It. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on ‘I Just Love It’ information. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.