Every bride wants to look and feel their best on their big day, but when it comes to achieving the perfect wedding beauty look it can be hard to know where to start.
Here, health, beauty and wellness brand Arbonne shares its top beauty tips for creating a flawless wedding beauty regime that will last throughout the day’s special moments.
• Create the best version of yourself. In the run up to the big day, play around with some di erent looks until you’ve found one you’re happy with that highlights your best features. This look will stay with you forever so you want to feel comfortable and happy with the nal result.
• Ensure your look has staying power from the start with a good primer. Primer is an essential step within your morning regime to ensure your makeup stays in place throughout the day, allowing for fewer top ups. It also creates a awless, natural canvas for your makeup, reducing the appearance of ne lines and pores.
• Let your natural beauty shine through. Arbonne’s Nourishing Facial Oil (£59) is an innovative sheer dry oil enhanced with superfood ingredients including antioxidants and omega fatty acids, that work together to give you a luminous and radiant glow, removing the need for heavy makeup on your big day.
• Keep it natural. The nude lip is a great way of creating a natural, classic wedding look. Try using a matte lipstick as this is likely to last longer than a glossier product.
• Invest in some resilient mascara. There is nothing natural about streaky eyes so you may want to invest in a good, waterproof mascara to ensure there’s no chance of eye makeup running during those teary speeches. Arbonne’s It’s a Long Story Mascara is clinically tested and formulated to be water resistant and longwearing, whilst adding maximum volume.